Below are where you can find details of planned Conservative County Council Cuts for 2018/2019.
Consultation on the budget finishes 1st December 2017
Just CLICK on the links below to find out what is proposed in the way of changes to everything from Bus Subsidies to Library Closures.
The Cabinet Paper gives details of all the budget proposals in Phase 1, and Equality Impact Assessments (EqIAs) have been prepared for those budget proposals that may have an impact on service users and/or the wider community.
- Cabinet Paper outlining Phase 1 Draft Budget Proposal (item 6)
- Equality Impact Assessments
There are a variety of ways for local people and organisations to have their say about Phase 1 of the Council's Budget Proposals during the six-week consultation period.
These channels include:
- Online survey
- Email: [email protected]
- In writing: Draft Budget and Council Plan Consultation, Northamptonshire County Council, One Angel Square, Northampton, NN1 1ED.
- Social media: tweeting @mycountycouncil or posting comments on the county council's Facebook page.
- Signing or submitting a petition or e-petition
In addition, a public meeting will be held in each district council area across the two consultation phases. Details of the date and venue will be posted here as soon as possible.